Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Are You Aiming for the Stars?


Note: Before I forget, check out my newest Coaching Program which starts in a couple of days...July 26 (the day before the Olympics!) to get you big transformation results in just a few weeks, developing a high performance mindset to achieve your dream goal! Hope you can join me, space is limited!  Here's to your success! ~Alex


For my part I know nothing with any certainty,
but the sight of the stars makes me dream.
~Vincent van Gogh

Right here and now I’m giving you permission to aim for the stars with your dreams. Does that sound a bit cheesy? Well I am a motivational coach pushing you to reach your greatest personal and professional success! 

Always aim high with your goals, even if some seem out of reach. The worst that can happen is that you push yourself beyond what you ever imagined possible. Who knows, you may even reach your goals! 

In less than six months, I wrote a book, and can now say I’m an Author. That all started with a vision and a goal. I didn’t want to just keep writing articles; I firmly decided to write a book! Then I followed up and made it happen. 

There’s also the income goal. Whenever I start talking to my clients about earning hundreds of thousands of dollars or more, somehow it gets out of their scope of reality. Is earning this much income really out of your reality? If you’re working in line with your purpose—what I call your Masterpiece Purpose--you deserve to earn all the income to which you aspire. Since you’re getting paid to do what you love anyway, why not earn as much as you want doing it? You must first see yourself worthy of receiving it. 

Essentially, aiming for your real aspirations allows you to truly live a
purposeful life. Although it’s not always about money, focus on what you really want and don’t be afraid to think it, want it or say it. 

When you get some down time, meditate and reflect on your goals. Remember, don't just reach for the trees...aim for the stars!



*If you'd like to further your training, check out one of my upcoming Webinars including Strategic Online Marketing, Branding and Publicity! Sign up now before space fills up!


This article is derived from Ch. 3 on Goals from Sculpt Your Life From Sketch to Masterpiece(TM). This e-book program presents the 12 most powerful strategies for success and is designed to motivate you to increase your productivity, reach your goals and ultimately fulfill your purpose


For more FREE tips and strategies and to get instant access to the "12 Secrets to Success Strategies" video with more great insight from Sculpt Your Life From Sketch to Masterpiece(TM), sign up now:
Enter Your Name:
Enter your Email:

No comments:

Post a Comment