Saturday, October 1, 2011

"ArtistaTip" Question: How to Attract Customers

Today's "ArtistaTip" question comes from Patty from Philadelphia who asks:

Q: I feel as though I'm running around in circles trying capture my clients; I wish they would just come to me. Do you have any suggestions?

~Patty, Philadelphia, PA

A: This is a great question and I've received many similar questions and concerns from artists lately. Without knowing your background or where you are in your business, I recommend focusing your efforts on a Branding campaign for you and your work. Branding is all about finding your niche and uniqueability, or your expertise that people remember you by. Once you hold that memorability factor, you can begin to attract more of your followers who love your work. Branding is not a short-term technique but a long-term strategy; however you can begin today to increase your efforts. Make small changes to your website or in your marketing material to reflect your You-niqueability. Ultimately remembering that you and your style are unique can build your confidence, which aids you in attracting more clients! 

For more information on branding or marketing, check out one of my upcoming Webinars or workshops Scheduled, topics include Branding on 4/23, Strategic Online Marketing and Publicity. 

Or check out my new success e-program Sculpt Your Life From Sketch to Masterpiece(TM)!

*If you'd like to submit a question for an "ArtistaTip", please email Alexandra@ArtistaMundo.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment