Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Ask Alex: Spend More Time on my Art, Less Time on Marketing

"Ask Alex"  

Q: "I would like to focus more time on creating my art work and less time on marketing myself. What do you suggest?" 
 
~Artist, Pennsylvania

A: My suggestion: Delegate & Automate! If you have limited funds, hire an intern or spend a few hundred dollars a month to hire a freelance professional from websites such as Elance or Craig's List that can help with some time-consuming tasks. Automate whatever you can, such as using Hootsuite to schedule social media posts in advance, creating email autoresponders, or paying your employees with a monthly online billpay service. 

~Alex

Have a question for me? Email AlexandraFigueredo@Gmail.com with subject line "Ask Alex." If you'd like additional help, check out my courses, success programs or coaching programs

No comments:

Post a Comment