Friday, November 25, 2011

"Sculpt Your Life From Sketch to Masterpiece" Special Introductory Launch


It's finally here.. I've been working hard over the last few months to complete the Sculpt Your Life From Sketch to Masterpiece Program designed to get you to focus on your purpose in life, set goals, plan and take action, overcome fears and criticism and increase your mastery so you can lead your Masterpiece Life. Wow that's a mouthful!


I'm really excited to be launching this Program, which includes an E-Book and Call to Action Journal. I wanted to create a Program that was Inspirational--by using quotes and stories of the Master artists from the past--and also Motivational--to begin to take action now. If you still have aspirations that you have not yet accomplished, then this Program is for you.

I've designed this to be an affordable Program that anyone in any place in their lives can follow. To read more and see what other Bonus items you can get, click Here. You could even win a free Kindle Fire!

P.S.- Now during the Holidays, I'm thankful this year for my successes as well as my failures that have become learning opportunities. I wish you much love and prosperity this season and into the new year.

Here's to your success...Bon Voyage on your journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment